They’re the website saving our pennies on a daily basis, but have you ever wondered what surroundings inspire My Voucher Codes’ credit-crunching solutions?
For your Christmas party this year, let us welcome on board the Dixie Queen, she is the largest and most luxurious boat operating on the River Thames. A stunning $10 million conversion into a luxurious replica of a 19th century Mississippi Paddleboat. Until only recently she was Stockholm’s favourite cruising venue, and the haunt of the younger members of the Royal Family.
As arts funding, youth services and libraries continue to be axed to allow officials and councillors to continue maxing out their taxpayer-funded credit cards, young people in deprived areas are running out of things to do or places to go. But one social enterprise is fighting back by sharing the cost online of a studio bus offering doorstep training for youngsters.
* A quarter of over 50s have done the Time-Warp* according to Saga Populus poll
* Saga’s Emma Soames was at the opening and recounts her experiences
As the Rocky Horror Picture show celebrates its 40th year on the stage, new research from Saga reveals that a quarter of over 50s, the original audience for the Rocky Horror show, have done the Time-Warp in Rocky Horror style. Emma Soames, Saga Magazine’s editor at large was at the first night and, along with a quarter* of all over 50s confesses to have done
the Time Warp “just once or twice”.
· 200 venues across the UK confirmed to host over 400 special events to attract family audiences to the arts this autumn
· Programme of over 1,000 events expected in music, theatre, dance, circus and visual arts
· New Festival aims to build momentum from the London 2012 Festival and Cultural Olympiad in building new arts audiences
· One single website launched to showcase family arts events across the UK
It has today been announced that the first ever Family Arts Festival will take place this autumn, from 18 October to 3 November, with leading arts venues and institutions including the Royal Festival Hall, Barbican, Sadler’s Wells, Shakespeare’s Globe, the Museum of London, Bournemouth Pavilion, Leeds College of Art, West Yorkshire Playhouse, Manchester’s Bridgewater Hall and Palace Theatre, The Lowry, Symphony Hall Birmingham, Bristol Hippodrome, Cambridge Corn Exchange, New Wolsey Theatre Ipswich, the Curve Theatre in Leicester, Liverpool Empire and Philharmonic Hall, Sage Gateshead, Sunderland Empire, Glasgow’s King’s Theatre and Theatre Royal, Edinburgh Playhouse, St David’s Hall Cardiff, Belfast Grand Opera House, Derry/Londonderry Millennium Forum, London’s West End theatres and many many more venues all programming events to entertain family audiences.
Continuous Coverage Available on Reuters.com
Follow us on Twitter @Reuters_Summits
New York – Some of the world’s leading names in technology and media will visit Reuters bureaus in San Francisco and Singapore from June 17-20 to discuss the outlook for the technology and media sector in a series of exclusives interviews. The stories and videos from the closed on-the-record sessions at the Reuters Global Technology Summit will be posted online at www.reuters.com/summit/Tech13
London, UK, Monday 17th June 2013: Nikon and acclaimed British designer J.W. Anderson have joined forces to create a luxury leather camera bag made for the sleek and stylish Nikon 1 camera system. Taking inspiration from classic 1940s camera cases and Jonathan’s signature androgynous style, the unisex bag is as versatile as the Nikon 1 itself, with space for a camera plus more than one of the system’s interchangeable lenses. This is the first time Nikon has collaborated with a fashion house.
TV haute couture
* Timeless minimalist design, exceptional build quality and unique individualisation
* Multiple colour options for aluminium frame, rear panel and speaker cover
* Wide range of stand and mount options, including optional backlight for elegant wall mounting
* Further material selections available from October, including wood and leather
* Full ‘bespoke tailoring’ concept launching at the end of 2013, allowing customers to incorporate their own colours, materials and motifs to create a unique, personalised TV
Top Bristol visitor attraction Brunel’s ss Great Britain is preparing for a fun filled summer to coincide with the ship’s 170th anniversary of its launch on 19 July 1843.
Visitors are invited to step on board the most extraordinary time machine to experience the authentic sights, sounds and even smells of a Victorian luxury passenger liner.